Monday 1 February 2010

bon video

Currently developing quite a complicated wedge sole unit design for one of my prototypes I've been thinking about ways I can explain the concept behind it quickly, visually and in an interesting way, since my drawings tend to be a bit sketchy. I've wanted to do a video for quite a while but not knowing anything really about making videos I may well be being slightly overambitious here. I did however find this video by Bonsajo (via Notcot) which is interesting in that whilst it's quite fun and graphicy, it uses music and CAD files and I can see something along these lines working well as an explanation of my product -maybe combined with something a little more conceptual like the bubble video I wrote about previously. Better start learning about video production now then...



Vanishing Point from Bonsajo on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment